Tanabe Sustec Strut Tower Bar - (Front)
The strut tower bar is arguably one of the least expensive upgrades that can provide a very high degree of benefit that is felt immediately after installing. Often one of the first modifications performed on a vehicle, the strut tower brace improves handling and stability of a vehicle.
The Sustec Tower Bar has been very popular due to its low price and high functionality. By connecting the strut towers, and creating a balance, the shocks are prevented from independently moving and causing small changes in suspension geometry.
MANUFACTURER PART # TTB173F
2014-2016 Mazda 3 Sedan and Hatchback
2014-2016 Mazda 6 Skyactiv
Condition: 100% Brand New, Never Used or Installed
Availability: Item will take be ship directly from their distributor.
- Payment Method: We accept payment thru Paypal only. Please make sure you put the correct shipping address when doing the checkout. Any return item due to incorrect / incomplete address, Buyer has to pay the shipping cost to reship the item.
- Processing Time: Most items will be shipped within 1 business days after payment received unless for items that specific for drop ship from manufacturer or distributor. Item on backorder will be Notified by email within 48 hrs.
- Shipping Carriers(Domestic only): UPS/FEDEX/USPS (depend on location & item size)
- Domestic Shipping rate: Please use the "Shipping and Payments" tab on top to check the rate
- International Shipping Rate: Please use the "Shipping and Payments" tab on top to check the rate
Please inspect your order upon receipt. No damage claims will be honored after 14 days of delivery.
All item we sold come with 60 days defective warranty from the date
We will cover shipping for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity, incorrect item or defective item
In a case when return is requested, we require the buyer to follow standard RMA procedures by obtaining a RMA number before sending the product back to us.
***Returning an item without following proper procedures will delay the claim process, and we reserve the right to refuse any unauthorized return packages***.
In some occasions we might request images as supporting document for damage/ defective claims to help us determine the best and most effective resolution toward the problem. When this happens, a designated e-mail address will be provided to the buyer so images files can be attached, as the eBay message system does not allow image attachments at the moment.
If you have any questions before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-6pm PST , we are off during the weekends and all major holidays and you will be guaranteed that your questions will be replied promptly. Normally we can reply your email within 24hr but if you email to us during weekends, we have to reply to you on the following Monday in the order as it's received. If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to solve it before leaving a negative feedback.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution